Estate and Trust Administration
Davis, Davis & Associates, a Pittsburgh CPA firm, has extensive experience coordinating the estate, tax and accounting issues involved with the administration of estates and trusts. We have worked with many individuals and privately-held businesses with complex and interrelated estate and trust situations. As CPAs and consultants we handle all aspects of the administration of estates and trusts with a goal of preserving wealth and maximizing the benefits of aggressive tax planning. Proper planning allows you to anticipate problems, provide solutions and help control the future of your assets for yourself and your heirs.
We are well equipped to advise and guide Executors, Trustees and Guardians in their fiduciary duties and responsibilities to ensure they are following the law and protecting the interests of the beneficiaries to the best of their ability. In addition, we can also serve as Executor, Trustee or conservator for our clients should the need arise.
Our estate and trust administration services include:
- Review trust documents for tax purposes
- Prepare trust income tax returns
- Prepare fiduciary accountings
- Estate and trust planning
- Fiduciary appointment
- Serve as trustee when needed
- Determining beneficiary needs
- Investing trust assets
- Making proper distributions
- Report trust expenses and maintain records
- Guardianship or conservatorship administration
- Allocate trust income to beneficiaries
- Court appearances (non contested)
- Family budgeting
- Education planning
- Charitable giving
- Prepare reports for probate
Call us today at 412-391-2226 and ask for Howard Davis to discuss your estate and trust administration needs with an experienced Pittsburgh estate and trust CPA, or fill out our free consultation form.