Estate and Trust for Attorneys
Our Pittsburgh CPA firm provides comprehensive outsourced estate and trust support services to law firms and attorneys. We understand how difficult it can be to work through all the accounting and tax issues that can come up with trusts and estates.
We consider ourselves a cost-effective alternative for attorneys and law firms that don't have a full time estate and trust staff. Our experience in fiduciary accounting, tax compliance for estates and trusts, estate planning and administration and gift tax planning, makes us a valuable resource for your firm.
We can assist you behind the scenes with the estate planning process or as a key member of your estate and trust team. We're available if you encounter a complex estate situation that requires expert tax planning and estate planning strategies. With our guidance and support, we'll help you ensure your client is well protected.
Our estate and trust services for attorneys include:
- Estate and trust tax compliance
- Estate tax compliance
- Estate tax return preparation
- Pennsylvania inheritance tax preparation
- Gift tax return preparation
- Gift tax compliance
- Court accounting
- Trust accounting
- Income and Estate Tax projections for Estates, Trusts and Beneficiaries
- Life insurance trust
- Family Limited Partnership
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Buy-sell agreements
- Business succession planning
- Planning for charitable giving
- Planning for gifts
Call Joel Davis today at 412-391-2226 ext. 11 for a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.