Estate Tax Planning and Preparation
Our Pittsburgh CPA firm has many years of experience providing tax planning to estates and trusts as well as their beneficiaries to help minimizing income taxes.
We provide an integrated strategy and a comprehensive plan that coordinates the actions of all relevant parties to achieve the biggest tax savings possible. Our plan will consider many options for minimizing the estate taxes including deciding what assets to distribute and to whom, whether to liquidate assets, what investments to consider and more.
In addition, we have extensive experience preparing personal and fiduciary tax returns, gift tax returns and estate tax returns.
Our estate tax planning and preparation services include:
- Preparing all tax documents for estate and trust
- Estate and income tax compliance
- Estate tax returns - Form 1041
- Gift tax returns - Form 709
- Fiduciary tax returns
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals and beneficiaries
- Ongoing tax planning for estate and trust
- Filing quarterly deposits of estimated taxes
- Payroll and payroll taxes for household employees
- Audit representation
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses
Call our office today at 412-391-2226 for a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.