Tax Planning and Preparation for Individuals
Our Pittsburgh CPA firm has many years of experience providing estate tax planning and income tax preparation to the beneficiaries of estates and trusts as well as high net worth individuals. We offer a full range of tax services for individuals and families who need guidance planning their financial future and managing personal wealth. We take a proactive approach to tax planning to help our clients minimize their current and future taxes.
We have both the expertise and experience to ensure that estate and gift taxes are properly considered as part of your overall tax plan, and that any estate tax returns are filed with complete accuracy.
Our tax planning and preparation services for individuals include:
- Strategic tax planning
- Preparation of all tax returns – individual, gift, estate, trust
- Analysis of your current and future tax situation
- Personal financial planning
- Ongoing tax planning for estate, trust and beneficiaries
- Cash flow reports and budgets
- Audit representation
- Investment tracking for tax purposes and capital gains/losses
- Planning for gift and estate taxes
- Retirement planning
- Exit and succession planning
- Payroll and payroll taxes for household employees
Call our office today at 412-391-2226 for a free consultation to discuss your estate planning needs.